IFP (Instrument Flight Procedure) Associate Network
Our aim is quite simple: To develop an industry leading specialist aviation consultancy. We are a privately held specialist technical company that has been developed with the purpose of developing a highly credible, informed and independent consultancy, operating exclusively on aviation projects.
As an Osprey Associate you will be part of a fantastic team developing a highly credible, informed and independent consultancy, operating exclusively on aviation projects. Recognising the benefits of being able to offer suitably qualified and experienced engineers/consultants, we are looking to support our clients short term needs as well as bring niche expertise to our project teams.
We are looking for a range of Instrument Flight Procedure design capabilities with skills at all levels in the following:
- Experience of working with ICAO PANS-OPS 8168
- Working with and
- Doc 4444 PANS ATM
- Doc 8697 Aeronautical Chart Manual
- Doc 9137 Airport Services Manual Part 6 – Control of Obstacles
- Doc 9274 Manual on the Use of the Collision Risk Model (CRM) for ILS Operations
- Doc 9368 Instrument Flight Procedures Construction Manual
- Doc 9371 Template Manual for Holding, Reversal and Racetrack Procedures
- Doc 9573 RNAV Operations
- Doc 9613 Manual on Required Navigation Performance (RNP)
Osprey offers competitive rates as well as opportunities to work on long- and short-term contracts UK wide. If you are passionate about making a difference and would like to join a team of experts that can make this happen, spare a minute to express an interest in joining our Associate Network here (link to application page).
Don’t forget to LinkedIn with Osprey CSL and follow us on Twitter (and other social media platforms).