Safety Engineering, Management and Planning
Safety Engineering is a Systems Engineering discipline which forms an integral part of the procurement, installation and continued safe operation of all platforms, equipment and services. Safety Management is the governance and process to ensure Risk to Life (RtL) associated with the platform, equipment or service is managed effectively.
Osprey has extensive and varied experience of all aspects of Safety Engineering and Safety Management having supported numerous platforms, equipment and services in all areas of the project lifecycle in both Defence and Civil sectors.
At Osprey, our teams of suitable qualified and experienced engineering and operations consultants can support you in the following areas:
- Development and maintenance of effective Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Development of Safety Management Plans
- Safety engineering and management activities in accordance with industry specific standards e.g. ARP4761, ARP4754, DEF STAN 00-56, CAP 670 (inc SW 01) ESARR-4, CAP 722
- Safety Case Support
- UAS Operating Safety Case Support
- Development of safety process and procedure for Acquisition and In-service Platforms equipment and services
- Safety Risk Assessment and As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) recommendations in accordance with the relevant regulatory policy
- Conformance to Project Orientated Safety Management System (POSMS)