Airworthiness Assurance is the means to establish that an aircraft or platform is airworthy by examination of supporting evidence in support of this claim, as well as the process to ensure that the platform or equipment remains airworthy during the in-service phase.
Our staff have extensive experience of all aspects of Airworthiness Assurance, ranging from the examination of type certification, test and evaluation evidence to the examination of in-service incident and usage data. In addition, Osprey has significant experience in the management, oversight and application of Continuing Airworthiness both at the Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) level and higher support level.
Our teams have experience as Chartered Engineers and Ex-Regulators with knowledge of a diverse range of platforms and equipment.
We can support you in the following areas:
- Military Air System Certification Process
- Compliance against civil and military regulatory procedures
- Assessment of certification evidence
- Development and support of airworthiness documentation such as: Type Certification Basis, Type Certification Plans, Certification and Organizational Expositions, Statement of Operating Intent and Usage (SOIU) and related airworthiness documentation
- Analysis and advice on in-service data such as incident, accident or serious fault data
- Development of Acceptable Alternative Means of Compliance (A-AMC)
- Development of safety assessments in accordance with the Military Regulatory Publications (MRP) and Aerospace Recommended Practice (ARP) 4761 to support airworthiness assurance process
- Support in compiling Release to Service Recommendations and Type Certificate Reports