Our aim is quite simple: To continue developing an industry leading specialist aviation consultancy.
Osprey (a tpgroup company) is a specialist technical company that has evolved with the purpose of developing a highly credible, informed, and independent consultancy, operating exclusively on aviation projects.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified consultant to provide support across our military aviation projects. We provide independent and unbiased solutions in aviation safety consulting to a wide range of clients across the civil and military domains.
Ideally, we’d like you to have proven experience of developing and maintaining Air System Safety Cases (ASSC) in a military environment. This role requires a safety consultant with a background in Military Aviation to be considered for this role.
You’ll be responsible for leading and managing ASSC across a range of projects whilst supporting the development of this capability within Osprey. This is a fantastic role for a safety consultant who can provide a vision of future needs to support the growth of this capability which will help shape the direction of the team as we continue to expand our aviation portfolio. Whilst supporting a wide range of projects, the safety consultant will find themselves providing quality advice and assurance to our military and civil aviation customers.
You’ll also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Producing and reviewing formal Air System Safety Case reports
- Developing proposals and providing technical assurance
- Ensuring ASSC project requirements are delivered on time, to budget, and to the highest standard
- Supporting our business development team to meet new and emerging market demands
We’d like you have proven experience/substantial knowledge of the following:
- A previous role as an Air Safety Manager for the MOD
- Military Aviation Authority (MAA) Standards; Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) standards would be beneficial
- Building sustainable relationships with clients and develop future business opportunities
- Application of safety techniques such as HAZOPS, SWIFT, Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis, Zonal Hazard Analysis, Bowtie Analysis etc
- Industry and Defence Standards such as the following would be preferable:
- DO178B/C, DO254, IEC 61508, Defence Standard 00-970
- JSP454, JSP430, JSP440
If you’d like to be a part of a growing business and want a chance at further progression, please get in touch. This is a new and exciting role that would suit a safety consultant that is looking for a step up within their career.
Our financial benefits are only part of the attraction. In return for your skills, we will invest in you – a career with Osprey will provide you with opportunities to further develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills, and allow you to make your mark in the aviation sector.
Along with competitive salaries, Osprey offers a great benefits package that includes private medical care, life insurance, a generous leave allowance and more. You can also expect a quick integration and real opportunities for growth and development.
Please contact [email protected] for further details.