Job Advert – Senior Aerospace Safety Consultant
In Osprey, our aim is quite simple: To provide an industry leading specialist aviation consultancy through provision of expert consultants who are client focussed and provide Value for Money. We provide highly credible, informed and independent consultancy to both civil and MOD clients.
Osprey Consulting Services (a tpgroup company) is recruiting an experienced and qualified Senior Aerospace Consultant to provide support across our aviation and space projects. Our team offers a range of independent and unbiased advice in safety, engineering and technical consultancy services to a wide breadth of sectors across civil and military aviation domains. We are seeking safety consultants with a good understanding of the Aerospace & Defence and wider Markets to provide high quality safety management solutions.
Whilst Osprey provides training and focussed continued professional development (CPD), the ideal candidate will have proven experience/substantial knowledge of the following:
- Safety Management within the MOD Air Domain or similar highly regulated environment
- Knowledge of the MAA’s MRP
- Good understanding of, and experience in, system safety techniques and tools
- Knowledge of the ASPIRE process including development of TASA and ECtRtL
- Management and upkeep of Hazard Logs
- Understanding of civil aviation safety legislation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good organisation skills including project and time management
Additionally, you will be expected to undertake the following:
- Develop proposals and providing technical assurance
- Ensuring project requirements are delivered on time, to budget, and to the highest standard
- Supporting our business development team to meet new and emerging market demands
If you are a Safety Management Consultant and are excited by the opportunity to work on future technology and military platforms and programmes, we’d love to hear from you. This is an exciting role for an experienced consultant looking for a new challenge and that thrives on demanding assignments within a supportive team. Here at Osprey, you’ll benefit from plenty of opportunities for development, access to training and support moving to next step within your career.
Our financial benefits are only part of the attraction; in return for your skills, we will invest in you – a career with Osprey will provide you with opportunities to further develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills, and allow you to make your mark in the aviation sector. Along with competitive salaries, Osprey offers a great benefits package that includes private medical care, life insurance, income protection, a generous leave allowance and more. You can also expect a quick integration and real opportunities for growth and development.
To apply for this role, please send a CV to [email protected]