Job Advert – Marketing Coordinator
Our aim is quite simple: To continue developing an industry leading specialist aviation consultancy. We are a specialist technical company that has been developed with the purpose of developing a highly credible, informed, and independent consultancy, operating mostly on aviation projects.
Osprey is looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This is a chance to take on a varied role that is integral to our business with support and guidance from the wider team. We offer this excellent opportunity to help the Marketing Coordinator grow and develop within their career as full training is available including the option enhance academic skills. We fully support hands on learning through the role as a Marketing Coordinator coupled with a structured development programme to further develop your marketing skills.
Our rewarding and supportive environment is ideal for a Marketing Coordinator who is on their journey to take the next step within their career and develop personally and professionally. We see the Marketing Coordinator helping to shape, support, and deliver marketing our plans whilst they progress into a senior marketing position within Osprey.
We require the Marketing Coordinator to support the planning and execution of tactical and targeted marketing activity. You’ll be part of helping our successful business grow even more and be responsible for:
- Supporting Osprey’s marketing plan and drive campaigns
- Drive brand awareness and improve marketing collateral
- Update and manage all social media platforms
- Maintaining websites and oversee data analytics
- Support with website redesign including liaising with website developers
- Organising relevant events and exhibitions
- Complete market research
- Coordinating internal marketing with support from the wider team
- Update and manage all marketing collateral
We’d like the Marketing Coordinator to be proactive, and naturally self-motivated with a passion to building a successful marketing career within Osprey and have experiences/knowledge of:
- Proven experience of working in a marketing environment
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp or Corel Paintshop Pro (not essential but would be a great asset)
- Creative on brand writing skills
There is no better time to share your creative ideas and bring them to life. You’ll be supported every step of the way, challenged to step out of your comfort zone and aim for excellence. If this role sounds like it could be a turning point to drive your career forward please get in touch to find out more about working for Osprey.
Our financial benefits are only part of the attraction; in return for your skills, we will invest in you – a career with Osprey will provide you with opportunities to further develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills, and allow you to make your mark in the aviation sector. Along with competitive salaries, Osprey offers a great benefits package that includes private medical care, life insurance, Group Income Protection, a generous leave allowance and more. You can also expect a quick integration and real opportunities for growth and development.
To apply or for further details, please contact [email protected].